Nothing to say about me... but if you insist, just take a look at my actions, they speak better than I could ever do. Even when I'm not part of the solution, I will not be part of the problem.
Better to have nothing, no matter when, than to accept rubbish. — Random Wuxia
when you wish for peace and quiet, trouble tends to find ways to catch up to you.
- Ask Ubuntu 60.6k 60.6k 2222 gold badges158158 silver badges242242 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 31k 31k 2222 gold badges9393 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 12.6k 12.6k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Super User 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 1111 gold badges4545 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 298 Installed Teamviewer using a 64-bit system, but I get a dependency error
- 203 How can I restart GNOME Shell, after it freezes or becomes unresponsive?
- 195 I deleted /bin/rm. How do I recover it?
- 167 How to debug a bash script?
- 128 People don't read the tag excerpts because we don't swat them into their faces
- 121 Run a command without making me wait
- 121 How to install 7zip to extract rar files
- View more network posts →