I've been playing and GMing pen & paper RPGs for about 15 years now. I started with AD&D2, moved up to 3.5 and now mainly play Pathfinder (Although I dabble with countless other games)
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '14 at 8:15
Top network posts
- 53 Running games for a constantly unreliable group
- 20 Catching falling characters
- 20 How to encourage new GMs (in a club environment)
- 18 What are the benefits of playing an alignment other than True Neutral?
- 16 Do enemies have the same rules for death as PCs?
- 13 Are there any rules specifically governing/restricting magic item slots for animal companions?
- 13 How can I attain eternal youth through alchemy?
- View more network posts →