DnD 5e aficionado. Currently playing as:
- Varrick Ashenheart - a divine elven sheriff, roaming the planes of existence and, when occasioned to do so, interfering in the matters of man in the name of divine justice. Wrapped in his bandoliers of soon-to-become magical trinkets, Varrick serves astral justice with his rune-covered wooden pistol (Arcane Firearm) and shoulder-mounted ballista (Eldritch Turret) (Artificer - Artillerist).
Prior characters include:
- Señor Esteban del Fuego - raining Lathander's righteous light upon those worthy of her holy rebirth (Paladin - Oath of Conquest).
- Dank the Tortle - a sleepy, wandering tortle. That said, nobody crosses the dankness without facing the wrath of his mighty thorn whip. Who knows, play your cards wrong and you might even get to enjoy a tasty spore from his mossy shell... (Druid - Circle of Spores).
- Juan 'n Onlee - a quiet type with a dark past. Beware when he opens his mouth or summons his shadow blade. (Warlock - Hexblade)
- Carlos the Bard - an homage to one of the greatest, a part-savvy, part-snarky magical secrets wielder, adventuring with his trusted battle-worn ranger companion, Varrys Longstrider. (Bard - College of Lore)
- Dave, the Barbarian - Creative? Perhaps not. Fun and dangerous? Absolutely. (Barbarian - Path of the Totem Warrior - Level 20).
BadgesView all badges
Top network postsView all network posts