I am a software engineer from Brazil. I play games and RPG's since age 7 (or 8).
I have GM'ed: dnd adnddnd-3.5epathfindershadowrunshadowrun-4eshadowrun-5eearthdawntagmargurpsgurps-fantasytrevasvampire-the-masqueradewerewolf-the-apocalypsecall-of-cthulhucthulhutechthe-one-ringstar-wars-edge-of-the-empiremutants-and-mastermindsnumeneradungeon-crawl-classicscronicaslegend-of-the-five-ringssavage-worldsiron-kingdomsshadows-of-esterensong-of-ice-and-firewarhammer-40kdeathwatchshadow-of-the-demon-lord
And i would list those i wish to play, but the message would be too long and it isnt allowed.
- Role-playing Games 59.1k 59.1k 44 gold badges8686 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 294 294 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 251 251 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 101 101 22 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 52 Depowering a high AC PC without killing the rest of the group
- 42 What is negative damage?
- 41 How can a Gunslinger afford a gun at low levels?
- 38 Can you use Major Creation to create the diamond dust required for Resurrection?
- 35 What are the rules differences between Pathfinder and Starfinder?
- 31 What is used for a "client" in Japan of 2050s?
- 30 What is the most expensive material in the world that could be used to create Pun-Pun's lute?
- View more network posts →