- Player of RPGs since 1979.
- Game master of RPGs since 1980.
- Designer of RPGs (bad ones) since 1985.
- Designer of RPGs (decent ones) since 2000.
- Editor of RPGs (semi pro) since 2006.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
18 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '19 at 20:19
Top network posts
- 80 How can a GM quickly create interesting, engaging NPCs?
- 77 What are the differences between Holmes, Moldvay, and Mentzer D&D?
- 64 How do I make skill checks more than just sequences of die chucking?
- 53 When and how should I get the players to cut back on their out of character chatter?
- 47 What was Braunstein, and why was it important to the beginning of the hobby?
- 46 Can D&D Fourth Edition be played effectively in a non-gamist manner?
- 38 How can I close my sessions better?
- View more network posts →