- Player of RPGs since 1979.
- Game master of RPGs since 1980.
- Designer of RPGs (bad ones) since 1985.
- Designer of RPGs (decent ones) since 2000.
- Editor of RPGs (semi pro) since 2006.
Member for 9 years
17 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '12 at 19:18
Top network posts
- 79 How can a GM quickly create interesting, engaging NPCs?
- 74 What are the differences between Holmes, Moldvay, and Mentzer D&D?
- 63 How do I make skill checks more than just sequences of die chucking?
- 50 When and how should I get the players to cut back on their out of character chatter?
- 45 Can D&D Fourth Edition be played effectively in a non-gamist manner?
- 39 What was Braunstein, and why was it important to the beginning of the hobby?
- 38 How can I close my sessions better?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
6 How much subjectiveness is OK? Sep 2 '10
5 What are tags for? Nov 11 '10
5 What are “blue” questions? Sep 24 '10
4 So I just broke 2000 reputation… now what? Sep 20 '10
4 Why did the automobiles and telephones thread close? Nov 15 '10
4 Too many tags for d&d Sep 2 '10