"We favor the simple expression of complex thought. We are for the large shape because it has the impact of the unequivocal. We wish to reassert the picture plane. We are for flat forms because they destroy illusion and reveal truth." - Mark Rothko
Member for 10 years, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 7 '12 at 17:12
Top network posts
- 32 How Different is Dogs in the Vineyard from more "Traditional" RPGs?
- 29 How do I deal with GM burnout?
- 25 What happens when a Dog does something that is authorized by the Faith but against the law?
- 22 What can I learn from playtesters?
- 22 What is a good way to become a better NPC/monster actor?
- 20 Where does the word 'grognard' come from?
- 19 Can there be consequences for a player when it is not their turn in Fiasco?
- View more network posts →