"We favor the simple expression of complex thought. We are for the large shape because it has the impact of the unequivocal. We wish to reassert the picture plane. We are for flat forms because they destroy illusion and reveal truth." - Mark Rothko
Member for 9 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 7 '12 at 17:12
Top network posts
- 29 How Different is Dogs in the Vineyard from more "Traditional" RPGs?
- 29 How do I deal with GM burnout?
- 25 What happens when a Dog does something that is authorized by the Faith but against the law?
- 22 What is a good way to become a better NPC/monster actor?
- 22 What can I learn from playtesters?
- 18 Can there be consequences for a player when it is not their turn in Fiasco?
- 18 Where does the word 'grognard' come from?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
8 How much subjectiveness is OK? Sep 3 '10
5 Are you a LARPer? Sep 7 '10
1 How should we use the indie tag? Aug 27 '10
0 Why did the automobiles and telephones thread close? Nov 15 '10