I've been involved in one aspect or another of the adventure games hobby for the past thirty-five years. Started playing in 1987. (First game? Champions, followed by CyberSpace, the Iron Crown cyberpunk game for Space Master, their sci-fi Rolemaster spin-off.) Was hired by InQuest Magazine in 1996, where I started my editorial career. Since then, I've done work for Green Ronin, Malhavoc Press, Dream Pod 9, and White Wolf. I managed two different game stores in the metro Boston area in the 2000s. Still gaming after all these years.
I have a weakness for good coffee and bad puns.
- Role-playing Games 49.4k 49.4k 55 gold badges135135 silver badges219219 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2.4k 2.4k 1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 665 665 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 504 504 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 276 276 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 What is the "whiskey flask" problem with Paradox?
- 50 Where does the Transform Vampires/Werewolves into lawn furniture rote come from?
- 50 Why do people refer to Blue color as "U" in Magic the Gathering?
- 44 How do I get my PCs to not be a bunch of murderous cretins?
- 42 What is the origin of the word "Soak" for avoiding damage?
- 39 What are the major changes made to Vampire: The Masquerade for its 20th Anniversary edition?
- 38 Is it common to wear costumes when (tabletop) roleplaying?
- View more network posts →