I've been involved in one aspect or another of the adventure games hobby for the past twenty-five years. Started playing in 1987. (First game? Champions, followed by CyberSpace, the Iron Crown cyberpunk game for Space Master, their sci-fi Rolemaster spin-off.) Was hired by InQuest Magazine in 1996, where I started my editorial career. Since then, I've done work for Green Ronin, Malhavoc Press, Dream Pod 9, and White Wolf. I managed two different game stores in the metro Boston area in the 2000s, and am now working primarily freelance. Still gaming after all these years.
I have a weakness for good coffee and bad puns.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
39 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top Network Posts
- 82 What is the "whiskey flask" problem with Paradox?
- 49 Where does the Transform Vampires/Werewolves into lawn furniture rote come from?
- 42 How do I get my PCs to not be a bunch of murderous cretins?
- 42 Why do people refer to Blue color as "U" in Magic the Gathering?
- 41 What is the origin of the word "Soak" for avoiding damage?
- 38 Is it common to wear costumes when (tabletop) roleplaying?
- 35 What are the major changes made to Vampire: The Masquerade for its 20th Anniversary edition?
- View more network posts →