👋 Hi there! I'm Kyle Pollard. I'm in beautiful British Columbia, Canada 🍁 (UTC-8)
Outside of programming, I play the saxophone, I 3D model and print on a Prusa MK3, I play VR games on an HTC Vive, and I am the Dungeon Master in a Dungeons & Dragons campaign. I also enjoy watching explanations of old video game architecture, reverse engineering glitches, and security issues for bug bounties.
I use Fira Code at a really high font size and use f.lux to save my eyes.
Feel free reach out by messaging me publicly or privately on my Twitter!
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow♦ 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Arqade♦ 285 285 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games♦ 225 225 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Mathematics♦ 151 151 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Allow moderators to flag comments normally
- 27 "M" in reputation
- 18 I did not flag all these posts as Very Low Quality
- 18 All post history events are now incorrectly showing as edits in post histories and timelines
- 14 Does the Rick & Morty comic spoil the published adventure?
- 14 The API is unexpectedly retracting flags
- 13 Hat Dash Strategy and Mechanics 🏃♂️🦄🎩
- View more network posts →