“Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it, we go nowhere.” ― Carl Sagan
I've been a player since 2005 and a GM since 2018. Combat and exploration are crucial to a good campaign, however, what turns a good campaign into an amazing campaign, in my opinion, is character growth. Just like in a good book, I want my PCs and NPCs to grow into something more than what they started in, even if the destination is unexpected.
If you like walls of text, you can read how my current campaign is faring here.
- Role-playing Games 3.2k 3.2k 1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Academia 895 895 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 801 801 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Is functional programming faster in multithreading because I write things differently or because things are compiled differently?
- 57 How to deal with unnecessary stress introduced by the supervisor?
- 52 Is there a Gnome Shell shortcut to minimize a window?
- 45 How can I create a sophisticated table like the one attached?
- 33 How can I calculate the Jaccard Similarity of two lists containing strings in Python?
- 28 Conflict with a new player
- 27 How to ask for useful critiques?
- View more network posts →