“Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it, we go nowhere.” ― Carl Sagan
I've been a player since 2005 and a GM since 2018. Combat and exploration are crucial to a good campaign, however, what turns a good campaign into an amazing campaign, in my opinion, is character growth. Just like in a good book, I want my PCs and NPCs to grow into something more than what they started in, even if the destination is unexpected.
If you like walls of text, you can read how my current campaign is faring here.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 at 8:40
- Role-playing Games 3.2k 3.2k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 886 886 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 835 835 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Arqade 762 762 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Is functional programming faster in multithreading because I write things differently or because things are compiled differently?
- 56 How to deal with unnecessary stress introduced by the supervisor?
- 45 How can I create a sophisticated table like the one attached?
- 29 Is there a Gnome Shell shortcut to minimize a window?
- 28 Conflict with a new player
- 27 How to ask for useful critiques?
- 26 IC conflicts, OC hurt feelings, how did you overcome group conflicts as a player?
- View more network posts →