Roleplayer, lapsed blogger, and full-time dad.
I've been playing and GMing for over 25 years, including most of the D&D editions, from B/X to D&D 5e. Becoming a fan of indie games and then the OSR in the early 2000s expanded my horizons for both trad and indie games, and now I like too many games. I'm fond of GMless and short-form games since they suit a busy schedule and are good for enticing non-gamers into the hobby. I'm a sucker for deep worldbuilding, mine or others'.
Running Dungeon Fantasty RPG • Playing — • Planning — • Reading Romance of the Three Kingdoms; The Way of Kings
- Role-playing Games 217.5k 217.5k 3535 gold badges699699 silver badges972972 bronze badges
- Arqade 30.5k 30.5k 1414 gold badges8989 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.2k 4.2k 1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.8k 2.8k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 221 How to stop players from making the game X-rated
- 172 What do you do when your players guess your plots?
- 145 Punishing a player for instant-actioning
- 136 Can the dungeon master have a player character?
- 134 How can DMs effectively telegraph specific dangers in D&D?
- 119 How to ask nicely in Dungeon World
- 110 Problems with Party Formation: "You're the DM, you can figure it out."
- View more network posts →