Currently the following question exists
All of the following questions are currently marked as duplicates of the above one:
- Can you cast a 9th level spell if your multiclass spell slots have 9th level spell slots?
- At level up, can a sorcerer learn spells of a level granted by slots he has from any class?
- Can multiclass druids prepare & cast Druid spells of any level that they have a spell slot for?
- When Multi-classing Paladin with Sorcerer, could I Prepare Paladin Spells at my Sorcerer Spell Level (5th level spells max)?
- Sorcerer Multiclass learning spells
- When multiclassing a Cleric/Wizard, can I prepare wizard spells from the cleric list that the wiz could learn but didn't?
- Land Druid/Cleric Multiclass interaction with spells
- How does learning spells work when leveling a multiclass character?
- How many spells does my Bard 6/Wizard 1 know?
- Arcane Trickster(9)/Wizard(2) Multiclass Unlocked Spell Levels
- Arcane Trickster Multiclass - Spell Preparation
- Does my multiclassed Eldritch Knight fighter/War wizard now have to prepare his spells as an Eldritch Knight?
- Cantrips for each multi-class class?
- 5e multi-classing with a wizard level 1 and a druid level 1
- As a Bard multi-classing into Warlock, what spells do I get?
And then there are the following questions about spell slots which the very first question does not cover:
- How do spell slots and preparation work when multi-classing between cleric and bard
- Excessively multiclassed character - how many spell slots?
- How many spell slots does a multiclassed Cleric (4 levels)/Fighter (Eldritch Knight) (1 level) have?
- For multiclassed warlock/clerics, do your spell slots from the two classes stack?
- What spell slots should I have with Paladin 7 / Sorcerer 7?
- How many spell slots should a Fighter 11/Ranger 9 have?
- How many spell slots should my level 1 wizard/level 1 fighter have?
- How are spell slots for an Eldritch Knight fighter 3/Arcane Trickster rogue 3 determined?
Should something be done regarding all these questions about spell slots for multi-classed spellcasters? Perhaps a general question should be made to address spell slots like the one that addresses spells known/prepared?
There are even some other related questions about spell slots but are distinct from "How many spell slots do I have?" in one way or another. Thus these may be different enough that anything that happens to the previously mentioned questions wouldn't apply to these: